Your download will automatically start in a few seconds.
Click here if your download does not automatically start.
Step 1: Once the download has completed, check your Downloads folder
• Our web site has downloaded a file named prota4.zip to your Downloads folder.
• If your browser has automatically expanded the .zip file, you will see a folder named ProTA 4.45 in your Downloads folder.
• If your browser did not expanded the .zip file, please double-click the prota4.zip file to expand it.
Step 2: Move ProTA to your Applications folder
• If you are upgrading from a previous version, quit ProTA if it is running.
• Within your Downloads folder, open the ProTA 4.45 folder.
• Drag the ProTA application icon from the ProTA 4.45 folder to your Applications folder.
• If you are upgrading from a previous version, the Finder will ask if you would like to replace the existing file - click Replace.
Step 3: Launch ProTA
• Within your Applications folder, double-click the ProTA icon to run the program.
• To keep ProTA permanently located in your Dock, drag its icon to a position further left in the Dock.
• The ProTA 4.45 folder in in your Downloads folder includes several useful pdf’s to help you get started:
• ProTA New User ReadMe
• What's New in ProTA
• ProTA User Manual
• ProTA Mobile User Manual